Join us every day at 16:30 h for a 4 hour scenic adventure around the Marjan peninsula. Sea kayak tour Split is a perfect paddling experience for all beginners, as we paddle along the shore. After introduction in paddling techniques and safety, we will cruise around a peninsula. As the scenery changes from secluded bays in shady pine forests to pebbled beaches, we will stop for a dip in one of the bays — it is a perfect location for swimming, as well! Explore the Split “wild side” from a sea perspective, just minutes away from busy city center! And don’t forget to pack your swimming gear, water, sunglasses, hat and sunscreen.
Departure time and days:
01. May – 29. September
16:30 h – Mon/Wed/Fridays
All our tours and excursions begin in a relaxed atmosphere, until the whole group is assembled near the designated meeting point. Our advice is to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
– 4 hours of kayaking, cliff diving
End location: 20:30 h
Split waterfront promenade in front of Diocletian’s Palace
- Travel Insurance and local taxes
- Waterproof container for personal things
- Double seat on the top kayak
- Neoprene suit if necessary
- Life-jacket and a paddle
- Licenced guide assistance
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up & drop off service
Meeting point for the Kayaking in Split
Meeting point for our sea kayaking in Split is in front of the Brass gate (southern entrance) of Diocletian’s palace, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk (Riva).
Ready for Your Kayak Tour Split Experience?
Why Choose Us
- We work with small groups so you could have intimate experience
- Our tours are fast, safe and fun. Our guides are professionals!
- We offer free on line support because we care about your experience as much as you.
- Our itineraries are flexible
- We use top quality equipment
- We care about you more than about profit