Rock Climbing in Split
The climbing area is situated on the banks of the Cetina River. It is very popular in the summer. With the expert advice of our instructors, you will learn to safely climb and descent the cliffs of Omis.
For us, your safety comes first. That is why all our equipment is registered and certified by the EU and the UIAA standards. Our professional guides are registered at the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service.
Town Omis is situated in the heart of Croatia’s Dalmatia region. Surrounded by beautiful tamarisk and pine forests, reaching seashore, the settlement of Omis offers the diversity and abundance.
A combination of mountains, sea and river is characteristic for the Omis and climbing area in its proximity. Just half-hour drive from Split, there are 12 climbing areas with more than 400 routes for you to discover. Doesn’t matter if you are a beginner or an expert, you can always count on us. We can organize climbing in the city Omis, situated at half-hour drive from Split in the Cetina River canyon. It’s an amazing place to climb and it’s suitable for beginners. The routes are up to 25 m high, and there are easy routes for beginners, as well as hard ones for experts. Do you want to feel like you are on top of the world? Come and climb with us! See the world from another perspective! No previous experience is required.
Departure time and days:
15.05.2015. – 20.10.2015.
08:00h – Every day
All our tours and excursions begin in a relaxed atmosphere, with morning coffee, until the whole group is assembled near the designated meeting point. Main meeting point for all our tours is in front of the bronze city map, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace. Our advise is to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure. For those, who come early or on time, a cup of coffee is complimentary.
– Departure from Split to Omis
– Climbing time on Omis hills
(duration 3-4 hours)
– Transfer back to Split
Our tours ending point is, generally, the same as the meeting point, even though the agency reserves the right to change it in accordance to the traffic. In any case, drop off point for all our guests is always in the 200 meter radius from the boardwalk.
Transfer to Omis and from Omis
Why Choose Us
- We work directly with you, we meet every guest in person, that is – we pay more attention to each guest
- Our guides are licensed instructors with Himalayan experience.
- Our regular capacity is up to eight persons, but we can provide the same service for bigger groups, as well
- We offer free on-line support, because we care about your experience as much as you do
- We will pick you up and drop you off anywhere in town, at your convenience
- Our itineraries are flexible
- Our team members are polyglots with profound working experience
- We increase value, instead of reducing prices
- We care about you more than about profit