Private Bol and Hvar Excursion
Our Bol Hvar Excursion from Split begins at the usual time and we are firstly heading directly to Brac Island. We are arriving at the oldest town on the island, town Bol. In town Bol you can take time to visit stunning 15th century Dominican Convent Monastery or enjoy your coffee time. Brac Island is mostly famous after strange shaped beach, called Golden Horn or Zlatni Rat Beach. There you will have a lot of time for swimming and enjoying at the beach.
Around noon when it gets warmer and you enjoyed afternoon sun and amazingly clear sea it is time to move on to our next destination – to the Pakleni Islands. Pakleni Islands or Pakleni Otoci (Hell’s Islands in Croatian) got their name from paklina, the resin that once coated boats and ships. There is enough time for lunch and you can choose one of the waterside restaurants.
After lunch, we will take you to beautiful city of Hvar on island Hvar where you will have free time to explore cultural sights – the old town, the promenade, Arsenal – the third old theater in the Europe, the Cathedral of Saint Stephen, Bishop’s palace and take a 20 min walk to the fortress Fortica where you can witness magnificent view on Pakleni islands and the old town. After enjoyable and memorable day at sea it is time to return to Split.
Departure time and days:
01. May – 01. October
08:30h / Every Day
Our Private Bol Hvar excursion start in a relaxed atmosphere, with morning coffee, until the whole group has assembled near the designated meeting point. Main meeting point of all our tours is in front of the bronze map of the city, at the eastern end of the boardwalk, across the southern entrance to Diocletian’s Palace. You are always advised to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Ending point of all our island tours is in front of Diocletian Promenade.
- Travel insurance
- All taxes and handling charges
- Fuel surchage and speedboat
- Beverages (water) on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tour skipper/host
- Round-trip cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick up and drop off service
- Gratuities (optional)
Meeting point for the private Bol & Hvar tour
Meeting point for all tours with departure from Split is in front of the bronze city map, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace.
Why Choose Us
- We work directly with you, we meet every guest in person, we take only up to 12 guests per boat with 2 crew members which means we pay more attention to each guest
- Fast, safe, fun! Our crew members are professional sailors who actually serve in the navy during of season
- We are flexible regarding the itineraries
- Our equipment is premium quality
- Our team members are polyglots with many years of working experience
- We stay behind our promises
Bol & Hvar Excursion
- up to 12 persons