Solta is the closest island to the Split, it is a place of pristine natural beauty. A place, where you can find peace and tranquility wherever you wander. This island is more than just a group of villages.
Rogac is the main port of the Solta island. Rogac Bay is the central bay and it has docks for ferries and catamarans. Thanks to beautiful nature, beaches and position, Rogac has become a popular destination.
While preparing the boats for our sailing tour from Split, we think about every single detail, that can make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. Discover the Adriatic sea with us!
In small groups, we will sail on our regatta Elan 350 RP sailing boat. Experience real sailing, harness the power of wind and visit the intact bays of the Solta Island. We will sail towards Solta for about 1.5 h, spend two hours there swimming and snorkeling, and then sail back to the Split.
Departure time and days:
01. May – 01. October
11:00 a.m. Every day
Main meeting point for all our tours is in front of the bronze city map, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace. Our advice is to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
– 1.5 hour sailing trip from the Split to the Solta Island
– extended stay in a beautiful cove (Necujam)
– 2 hours of spare time for swimming and sunbathing
– 1.5 hour sailing trip back to Split
– 16:00 Arrival to the Split
Ending point of all our island tours is in front of the Diocletian Promenade.
Program as described
Main meeting point for all our tours is in front of the bronze city map, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace.
All our tours and excursions begin in a relaxed atmosphere, until the whole group is assembled near the designated meeting point.
Our advice is to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
10:45 Meeting time on the Bronze map of Split
Photo Gallery of the meeting point in the Split
Street view of the meeting point in the SplitYou reached the view limit for this month.
Please get the advanced iframe pro version.
Go to the administration for details.
Our tours ending point is, generally, the same as the meeting point, even though the agency reserves the right to change it in accordance to the traffic. In any case, drop off point for all our guests is always in the 200 meter radius from the boardwalk.
Why Choose Us
- We work directly with you, we meet every guest in person, that is – we pay more attention to each guest
- Our tours are fast, safe and fun! Our crew members are professional sailors who actually serve in the navy during of season.
- Our itineraries are flexible
- We use top quality equipment
- With pleasure, we will inform you about anything of your interest, free of charge
- We care about you more than for a profit
- We provide you with on-line support 24/7