In small groups, we will sail on our regatta Elan 350 RP sailing boat. Experienece half day sailing from Split , harness the power of wind and visit the intact bays of the Solta Island. We will sail towards Solta for about 1.5 h, spend two hours there swimming and snorkeling, and then sail back to the Split.
Departure time and days:
01. May – 01. October
11:00 a.m. Every day
Our advice is to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
– 1.5 hour sailing trip from the Split to the Solta Island
– extended stay in a beautiful cove (Necujam)
– 2 hours of spare time for swimming and sunbathing
– 1.5 hour sailing trip back to Split
– 16:00 Arrival to the Split
Ending point of all our island tours is in front of the Diocletian Promenade.
Program as described
Meeting point for the sailing from Split
Meeting point for the Split sailing tour is in front of the church of St. Francis (Sv. Frane).
Why Choose Us
- We work directly with you, we meet every guest in person, that is – we pay more attention to each guest
- Our tours are fast, safe and fun! Our crew members are professional sailors who actually serve in the navy during of season.
- Our itineraries are flexible
- We use top quality equipment
- With pleasure, we will inform you about anything of your interest, free of charge