Split Sea Surface
There are plenty of wonderful diving sites in the Adriatic sea, but the underwater world around Split is one of the finest with its amazing flora and fauna.
Your safety is the most important for us when it comes to diving. All instructors and course participants are insured with the DAN Europe insurance policy.
Your safety comes first. We dive with top quality diving equipment which is included in the price. Our divers are experienced, qualified and licensed instructors.
This is an outdoor tour, that makes you take a deep breath and dive below the surface of one of the cleanest, healthiest and bluest seas of the world – the Adriatic sea.
We offer you two different diving tours:
1) Discovery (up to 8 meters of depth) for beginners or less experienced guests. It includes a lesson, held by our licensed diving instructor, speed boat ride to a diving destination, and 45 minutes of diving. Choice of several departures throughout the day.
2) Open sea (depth: up to 30 meters) for licensed experienced divers. We will go to two different islands – Brac and Solta. We will take you diving diving into a underwater cave and a shipwreck. This tour requires a group of minimum three guests, so it’s organized only on demand (few times a week).
Departure time and days:
15. May – 30. September
Every 2 hours / Every day
Main meeting point of all our tours is in front of the bronze map of the city, at the eastern end of the boardwalk, across the southern entrance to Diocletian’s Palace. You are always advised to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Click here to start navigation to meeting point.
– departure from Split
– diving on the destinations
– transfer back to Split
Ending point of our tours is the same as the meeting point.
Main meeting point for all our tours is in front of the bronze city map, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk, across the Southern entrance of the Diocletian’s Palace.
All our tours and excursions begin in a relaxed atmosphere, until the whole group is assembled near the designated meeting point.
Our advice is to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
(Every two hours) Meeting time on the Bronze map of Split
Photo Gallery of the meeting point in the Split
Street view of the meeting point in the Split
Our tours ending point is, generally, the same as the meeting point, even though the agency reserves the right to change it in accordance to the traffic. In any case, drop off point for all our guests is always in the 200 meter radius from the boardwalk.
- Air conditioned minivan
- Professional driver / guide
- Travel Insurance & local taxes
- Professional instructor
- Necessary diving equipment
- Boat transfer and fuel
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up and drop off
Why Choose Us
- We work directly with you, we meet every guest in person, which means we pay more attention to each guest!
- Fast, safe, fun! Our drivers and guides are professionals!
- Our diving instructors are professionals with long term experience. You are in capable hands.
- Our regular capacity is up to eight persons, but we can provide the same service in case of bigger groups as well.
- We offer free on line support because we care about your experience as much as you.
- We are flexible regarding the itineraries
- Our equipment is premium quality
- Guides from more than 10 different linguistic areas
- We care about you more than for a profit