Extreme Canyoning Split
All you adrenaline junkies visiting Croatia in need some of heart pumping fun will be happy to know that while on vacation in Croatia you can take a thrilling extreme canyoning Split tour. Not for the faint hearted, this is extreme canyoning at its best where you will get to explore the raw beauty of the Cetina river with its striking gorges, rumbling rapids and the stunning Cetina waterfalls with the assistance of your professional guide who is registered with the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service. Extreme Canyoning in Split does not get any better than this!
The tour starts in Split where we will pick you up from the designated collection point on the Riva and then you will be on your way to picturesque Zadvarje, our starting point for extreme canyoning in Split. It’s here you will meet your professional guide, who is registered with the Croatian Mountain Rescue Service, and you will complete a safety briefing and be issued with your personal flotation device (PFD), helmet and neoprene suit.
The extreme canyoning Split journey is 2.3k m long and has you descending 73m from its highest point to the lowest. Once you’ve completed your action packed tour, you will need to recharge your batteries. Feel free to have lunch at one of the restaurants in Zadvarje and relive the highlights of the day.
Departure time and days: 01. May – 01. October / 09:00 h – Every day
Our extreme canyoning Split tour begin in a relaxed atmosphere, with morning coffee, until the whole group is assembled near the designated meeting point. Our advice is to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Departure from Split to Zadvarje (duration of the transfer – 1 hour)
Duration of the tour: Approx. 6 h
Return to Split
Our tours ending point is, generally, the same as the meeting point, even though the agency reserves the right to change it in accordance to the traffic. In any case, drop off point for all our guests is always in the 200 meter radius from the boardwalk.
- Round-trip with fuel surcharge
- Air conditioned car / minivan
- Professional driver and guide
- Local taxes & Travel Insurance
- Long neoprene suite & jacket
- Life-jackets and helmets
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Meeting point for the extreme canyoning tour
Meeting point for the extreme canyonig tour from Split is in front of the Brass gate (southern entrance) of Diocletian’s palace, at the Eastern end of the boardwalk (Riva).
Ready To Book Your Extreme Canyoning Split Tour?
Why Choose Us
- Our tours are fast, safe and fun! Our drivers and guides are professionals
- Our regular capacity is up to eight persons, but we can provide the same service for bigger groups, as well
- We offer free on-line support, because we care about your experience as much as you do
- The guide provide you wet suits, life vests and helmets and you are ready to set off in adventure of your life!
- Our equipment is premium quality
- Our team members are polyglots with many years of working experience