Game of Thrones Tour Split
About Game of Thrones Tour Split
For lovers of the blockbuster TV series we offer a specialist Game of Thrones Split tour of all the significant Game of Thrones film locations around Split, starting with Kaštel Gomilica which was the setting of the free city of Braavos. Witness the views that Arya had as she entered Braavos, and the setting of her first mission for the Many-Faced God.
From here the tour travels to the spectacular and unmistakable fortress at Klis where so much Game of Thrones filming took place and can be found on all the top 10 lists for GOT filming locations. In season four, Daenerys overthrows the masters of Meereen, the largest of the three great Slaver Cities, in this spectacular location 20 minutes north of Split.
With panoramic views across the valley and Split city beneath, this imposing fort has protected the seat of many a Croatian King. Today, it’s a tranquil but spectacular place. You can climb to the top of the fortress to see where Khalisi answered ‘injustice with justice’ by nailing the city’s former rulers to crosses for hundreds to see – not for the faint-hearted!
Then we visit the watermill at Žrnovnica, the site of Missandei’s and Grey Worm’s bathing scene(unfortunately unavailable outside of the tourist season, from October to May, and can be unavailable even in the high season due to private events being organized on the site).
Finally, we finish our tour at the UNESCO-listed Diocletian’s Palace in Split, setting some of Daenerys Targaryen’s more memorable scenes of the city of Mereen.
The 1700-year-old Diocletian Palace in Split was constructed by Emperor Diocletian in the 3rd century and remains the city’s most famous site. It’s here that we see Daenerys’s dragons’ den and where the ‘kill the masters’ scene in season four takes place, but also several other minor scenes
Our guide is a Game of Thrones expert of these sites and knows exactly where each scene was filmed and from what angle, so you won’t be disappointed with your group pics and selfies!
Free cancelation 24 Hour
In case plans change, you can cancel all your bookings for free up to 24 hours before they start without questions.
- 09:50 Meeting the guide at Čulića dvori 6, Split;
- 10:00 Start of the Game of Thrones tour Split;
- 19:00 End of tour
Combine & Save
Book our Krka waterfalls tour and get 20% on all other group trips from Split. Don’t miss this unique chance to get unmatchable prices!
- Professional official guide for Split-Dalmatia county
- Round trip with airconditioned vehicle.
- Gratuities (optional);
- Entrance tickets on filming locations;
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking;
- The dress code is smart casual;
- The customer needs to be at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to departure;
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival;
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level;
- Our guides are informative, friendly, and professional;
- You can cancel the reservation the day before departure without any fee.