Private Bol and Hvar Tour from Split
About Private Bol and Hvar Tour from Split
Our private day trip from Split to Brac and Hvar island begins at the usual time and we are firstly heading directly to Brac Island. We are arriving at the oldest town on the island, town Bol. In town Bol you can take time to visit stunning 15th century Dominican Convent Monastery or enjoy your coffee time. Brac Island is mostly famous after strange shaped beach, called Golden Horn or Zlatni Rat Beach. There you will have a lot of time for swimming and enjoying at the beach.
Around noon when it gets warmer and you enjoyed afternoon sun and amazingly clear sea it is time to move on to our next destination – to the Pakleni Islands. Pakleni Islands or Pakleni Otoci (Hell’s Islands in Croatian) got their name from paklina, the resin that once coated boats and ships. There is enough time for lunch and you can choose one of the waterside restaurants.
After lunch, we will take you to beautiful city of Hvar on island Hvar where you will have free time to explore cultural sights – the old town, the promenade, Arsenal – the third old theater in the Europe, the Cathedral of Saint Stephen, Bishop’s palace and take a 20 min walk to the fortress Fortica where you can witness magnificent view on Pakleni islands and the old town. After enjoyable and memorable day at sea it is time to return to Split.
Free cancelation 24 Hour
In case plans change, you can cancel all your bookings for free up to 24 hours before they start without questions.
Our private day trip from Split to Brac & Hvar start in a relaxed atmosphere, with morning coffee, until the whole group has assembled near the designated meeting point. Main meeting point of all our tours is in front of the bronze map of the city, at the eastern end of the boardwalk, across the southern entrance to Diocletian’s Palace. You are always advised to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
18:00 – 18:15 Return to Split
Combine & Save
Book our Krka waterfalls tour and get 20% on all other group trips from Split. Don’t miss this unique chance to get unmatchable prices!
- Travel insurance
- All taxes and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge and speedboat
- Beverages (water) on board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Tour skipper/host
- Round-trip cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pick up and drop off service
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring
- Swimming suit
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking;
- Subject to favourable weather conditions;
- Small group of 12 travellers per boat or fewer,
- Children under 4 years are not aloud to participate;
- Not wheelchair accessible;
- Near public transportation;
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems;
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers;
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions;
- Most travelers can participate;
- This is a private tour/activity
(Only your group will participate).