Scuba Diving in Split Croatia
About Scuba Diving in Split Croatia
There are plenty of wonderful diving sites in the Adriatic sea, but the underwater world around Split is one of the finest with its amazing flora and fauna.
This is an outdoor tour, that makes you take a deep breath and dive below the surface of one of the cleanest, healthiest and bluest seas of the world – the Adriatic sea.
When is about scuba diving in Split, we offer you two different diving tours:
1) Discovery (up to 8 meters of depth) for beginners or less experienced guests. It includes a lesson, held by our licensed diving instructor, speed boat ride to a diving destination, and 45 minutes of diving. Choice of several departures throughout the day.
2) Open sea (depth: up to 30 meters) for licensed experienced divers. We will go to two different islands – Brac and Solta. We will take you diving diving into a underwater cave and a shipwreck. This tour requires a group of minimum three guests, so it’s organized only on demand (few times a week).
Free cancelation 24 Hour
In case plans change, you can cancel all your bookings for free up to 24 hours before they start without questions.
Departure time and days:
15. April – 30. September
Every day at 9 a.m.
– Meeting point for the scuba diving tor in Split is in front of the Radisson Blue Hotel Split. You are always advised to plan your journey in advance and make sure you arrive to the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
– diving on the destinations
– Ending point of our tours is the same as the meeting point.
Book Early & Save
The 2024 Early Booking Season has begun! Book your tours before March and get 20% discount on all excursions from Split. Use the promo code Early2024!
- Travel Insurance & local taxes
- Professional instructor
- Necessary diving equipment
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
What to bring
- Casual clothes
- Snack and water
- We work directly with you, we meet every guest in person, which means we pay more attention to each guest!
- Fast, safe, fun! Our drivers and guides are professionals!
- Our diving instructors are professionals with long term experience. You are in capable hands.
- We offer free on line support because we care about your experience as much as you.
- We are flexible regarding the itineraries.
- Our equipment is premium quality.
- Guides from more than 10 different linguistic areas